FS:2006 RC Mineral Gray.....

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a sad day guys:( :( :( but it looks like I have to let her go she is in perfect condition and I would like to sell her with all the mods. I also have all the stock parts everthing but the stock exhaust. All my mods are in my sig.

Picture019.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding421.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding419.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding122.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding120.jpg

atv-orlando-gordoswedding116.jpg

She only has 5,000 miles on her

I will find out my payoff info tomorrow so I will keep everyone posted I know i dont owe that much on her.

always liked that color, it will sale at the right price?.... been towing, so how did you get a trailer hitch through the bumper on a RC?

Good looking truck, rare color and very low miles...should bring top dollar if you can hang in there....sorry you have to sell...

Westxsrt10 said:
always liked that color, it will sale at the right price?.... been towing, so how did you get a trailer hitch through the bumper on a RC?

Mine came with the tow hitch!! Several others have it also!!

Westxsrt10 said:
Ah it was easy to put the tow hitch i got it from JMB and the only thing I ever towed were my 2 atv's

CubanEvo said:
Im in a tight spot right now due to the divorce :mad: :toilet: but ill still be on the forums

Shit I'm going through the same crap. But nobody isn't going to take my Srt 10 away from me. Nobody!!!

Westxsrt10 said:
LOOK UNDER YOUR PLATE THERES A PLUG TO TAKE OUT YOULL SEE IT

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back