FS: 2006 w/ 7k mile

sleeper said:
Good luck! $40K is about 10k more than others are selling for. Did you buy from Woodhouse?

Check out the back plate.. looks like it is from Woodhouse. That's where I got mine too when they were blowing them out. SWEET DEAL at the time!

Hang in there and try to get $40K.....too many get in a hurry (some have no choice) to sell and take less than the truck is worth..this is driving the value of these trucks down...

Good luck, I dont think you will be able to sell it for 40k. There are too many available for way cheaper.

Thanks for the replys. I know the truck is probably worth more than some are selling it for, so I'll hold until I get what I want. I kind of figured I was probably to high for the board, but though I'd post anyways.

Thanks

Scobar said:
Thanks for the replys. I know the truck is probably worth more than some are selling it for, so I'll hold until I get what I want. I kind of figured I was probably to high for the board, but though I'd post anyways.

Thanks

Sorry ya have to sell....... Hope ya get an overseas buyer...Maybe in Skandinavia....... They love our high hp shit over there.....

D

Yea just hold in there I had the same truck but black with 9000 miles and got 28500 on a trade in.

06r/cviper said:
Yea just hold in there I had the same truck but black with 9000 miles and got 28500 on a trade in.

Thats what I've been quoted on some trades, but damnit, it's worth a heck of a lot more than that!! :)

Scobar, I did not know you are from Omaha. I do not think I have seen your truck around. look me up some time.

Bruce

Scobar said:
Thats what I've been quoted on some trades, but damnit, it's worth a heck of a lot more than that!! :)

No it's really not considering no one is giving even close to that for them at this time but keep hanging on cause they are still depreciating every day.
2 choices with these trucks either bend over and take it or kiss and make up with it and keep pouring the gas in.
Sorry they should bring more but not too many people really want one (at 30k or 40k) to set in the driveway and wonder how hard it's been ran by whoever owned it before.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back