FS: Bassani Headers & JMB Catless Mids

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this setup and had JMB install it around July of last year so the parts are practically new. The midpipes are modded to not have the 2.5" bottleneck in the system at the muffler connection. These will work great on a magnaflow cat-back if you cut the 2.5" section off before the muffler. I will take $1200 plus whatever shipping is.

brassmonkey said:
I bought this setup and had JMB install it around July of last year so the parts are practically new. The midpipes are modded to not have the 2.5" bottleneck in the system at the muffler connection. These will work great on a magnaflow cat-back if you cut the 2.5" section off before the muffler. I will take $1200 plus whatever shipping is.
$1200.00?..................................ummm,thats what a new set up would cost,bassani's have sold as low as $850-$900 new and i only paid $325 for my jmb catless mids new.

Used stuff usually goes for around 50 cents on the dollar so I would say about 600 bucks.

I just looked around at the prices around here on the forums of this stuff used and came up with some new prices for you guys. Will do that $500 on the headers if you're serious about that and $150 for the mids just cause of the shipping cost on them.

brassmonkey said:
I just looked around at the prices around here on the forums of this stuff used and came up with some new prices for you guys. Will do that $500 on the headers if you're serious about that and $150 for the mids just cause of the shipping cost on them.

HOLY SHIT........ These are long tubes correct?

no...not technically...i think they might add a few ponies, but they certianly will look better than those manifolds...

BS00020140.jpg

actually bissanis are some of the best hp making headers around:rock:

and thats a killer price considering bissani dont make them any more;)

if these aren't taken by next week i'm purty sure i'll take them off your hands... just got to wait for my student loan to come in haha

brassmonkey said:

Heck ya Im serious, I dont need the mids I already have the same ones. Ill send ya a PM.

The only thing I hate about my Basannis is that purdy polished coating lasted all about 6 minutes after I reved her the hell up following the install..

FATJACK said:
Mine are a couple years old and the coating still looks fine.

They're still shiny polished? Mine dulled up with the heat and look almost Rally grey.

Venom Power said:
They're still shiny polished? Mine dulled up with the heat and look almost Rally grey.
That is what look like now. I am waiting on a reply from a guy on if he wants the headers or not and going to give a few more hours for the reply. If I do not have a reply I will contact the next person in the list.

brassmonkey said:
That is what look like now. I am waiting on a reply from a guy on if he wants the headers or not and going to give a few more hours for the reply. If I do not have a reply I will contact the next person in the list.

Still for sale?:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back