FS Black 05 QC Mods, Mods, Mods!

precisiondyeing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have finally decided to part ways with my beauty. I doubt you will find a more custom truck out there for sale. It has a 7k custom "ghost" flame job in metallic green. This truck has a 11k suicide style "reverse" hood kit that is a 1 off fabrication, done from scratch. It also has a 125shot of Nitrous, drilled and tapped directly into the intake manifold with TPS sensor and window switches. The engine compartment has been fully dressed and powdercoated to the last detail! There is too much to list to be appreciated, all I can say is to come have a look. It has won many many awards, most noticeably the "best in class" at Dallas Autorama finals this spring.

100_0297.jpg
100_0306.jpg

100_0265.jpg
0b21266a.jpg

Bellanger headers, magnaflow hi-flow cats, borla exhaust, lowered 2 3/4", 20" OEM rims with Nitto 555R drag radials, powdercoated brake calipers, LED headlights, painted door handles tailgate handle and mirrors, volant cai, powdercoated radiator pipes, cai, valve covers, intake manifold, stainless coolant overflow and washer fluid bottles, custom steering wheel and headrests, I'm sure I'm missing some....

27K miles, asking $32,500. Dallas area

Michael
817-946-1429

precisiondyeing said:
Bump....come on guys do ya'll have any comments or suggestions on the sale of this truck?
best advice i can give you it to hold onto it.... i've got 4x the mods you do and i cannot sale my piece.. granted mine all are hidden so to speak but non the less.. good luck with it i hope you find someone to take it off your hands:D

Perfect example to fellas here, be careful of how you mod your truck, most of the time you will never get out of it what it is actually worth.

best thing you can prob do precision is remove all the mods , then give it a go to sell it

Brat said:
Got that right wish I had the extra coin.

I got the coin, and Im chomping at the bit, but I have a contract on a house, so no go fast cars or trucks for me..................

Where did you get your steering wheel done at? Nice looking truck from what i can see bro but where are the pics of the rest of the truck?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back