FS: Catless Mids, Plug Wires, & Misc Powdercoated Items

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Catless Mids $200+s/h
The mids were designed to be installed/removed for emissions inspections. They bolt to the OEM manifolds (or shorty headers) and you'll need a competent welder to install flanges into your existing exhaust pipes if you want to take advantage of the original intent. I'll also includes some 02 simulators (mechanical style). Lastly, the mids are aluminized and have been used for probably 35k miles or so.
Asking $200+s/h OBO

DSCN2424.jpg

JTS Venom Performance Hi-Temp Wires in Red
The wires are brand new and have never been installed. I'll also include the dielectric grease.
Asking $125+s/h OBO

DSCN2426.jpg

JMB Battery Box and Radiator Cover (finisher)
There items are powdercoated in wrinkle black. The battery box has 4 holes in the lid from where the previous owner had their VEC/Meth box installed. The Radiator Cover has "SRT-10" in gloss black.
Asking $50+s/h a piece or $75+s/h for both

DSCN2115.jpg

Billet "FANGS" door inserts.
These go where the red reflector is in the front door-panels. They polished and "FANGS" is done in red.
Asking $40+s/h OBO (pic below)

Billet Grille Hood Insert
The insert is powdercoated in black with the front left polished. It fits the OEM opening (not the Venom Hood) It can replace the OEM mesh-grille or install over the existing grille.
Asking $35+s/h OBO (pic below)

"SRT-10" Tag Frame
Powdercoated in Satin-Black with "SRT-10" in Gloss-Black
Asking $30+s/h OBO (pic bellow)

Short Antenna
OEM antenna cut to about 9". It's powdercoated in Satin-Black
Asking $25 (pic below)

DSCN2427.jpg

All prices are OBO and will be shipped from 37421 zipcode. My paypal is [email protected]. I'm sure I'll find some more junk as I go through the garage. Thanks for looking!!!! :p :p :rock: :rock: :D :D

All PM's replied. ;)

Roz-SRT said:
Catless Mids $200+s/h
The mids were designed to be installed/removed for emissions inspections. They bolt to the OEM manifolds (or shorty headers) and you'll need a competent welder to install flanges into your existing exhaust pipes if you want to take advantage of the original intent. I'll also includes some 02 simulators (mechanical style). Lastly, the mids are aluminized and have been used for probably 35k miles or so.
Asking $200+s/h OBO

The wires are brand new and have never been installed. I'll also include the dielectric grease.
Asking $125+s/h OBO Sale Pending

There items are powdercoated in wrinkle black. The battery box has 4 holes in the lid from where the previous owner had their VEC/Meth box installed. The Radiator Cover has "SRT-10" in gloss black.
Asking $50+s/h a piece or $75+s/h for both Sale Pending

These go where the red reflector is in the front door-panels. They polished and "FANGS" is done in red.

The insert is powdercoated in black with the front left polished. It fits the OEM opening (not the Venom Hood) It can replace the OEM mesh-grille or install over the existing grille.

"SRT-10" Tag Frame

Short Antenna
Asking $25 (pic below)

All prices are OBO and will be shipped from 37421 zipcode. My paypal is [email protected]. I'm sure I'll find some more junk as I go through the garage. Thanks for looking!!!! :p :p :rock: :rock: :D :D

viperhauler said:
did you sell the truck??????????

did you notice any reception difference with the antenna?

No sir, I did not. :D

I noticed ZERO difference in reception. :rock:

Thanks guys!!!!

Roz-SRT said:
Catless Mids $200+s/h
Asking $200+s/h OBO

Asking $125+s/h OBO SOLD!!!

Asking $50+s/h a piece or $75+s/h for both Battery Box is SOLD!!

"SRT-10" Tag Frame

Short Antenna
Asking $25 (pic below)

viperhauler said:
i'll take the antenna...
The cut in wind resistance, may actually help you go liitle quicker. God knows you need it.:D

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

All PM's replied to. ;)

Roz-SRT said:
Catless Mids
Asking $150+s/h OBO

Asking $125+s/h OBO SOLD

Asking $50+s/h a piece or $75+s/h for both Both items SOLD

Asking $40+s/h OBO (pic below) SOLD

"SRT-10" Tag Frame

Short Antenna
Asking $25 (pic below) SOLD

Last edited:
FerrariTruck said:
pay pal sent Roz!:rock: hope to see ya around here more often

Thanks bro, I got it! :rock:

05QCSRT10 said:
You don't happen to have a honey comb grill laying around do ya?

No honeycomb grille bud, sorry. . . .

Brat said:
Hi Roz,waiting to see the more junk you might have.:D :p ;)

Hello Earl, stay tuned! I'm sure I can prob conger up some more stuff! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back