FS: DC Stage 2 Flash Updated!

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for a 2005 Quad Cab Truck. I just got off the phone with Dan and he said he can just reflash a new VIN into the PCM. So those of you that were talking out of your ass when you said thats not possible....THANKS!!!!! Anyways with the cost of sending it to DC to get a new VIN put in I have lowered the price to $400. You can send it to DC for $200 or to BG Chrysler for $150 to put a new VIN in. This PCM is only 3 months old as I bought it brand new to have flashed by DC. Anyone interested send me a PM.

Last edited:
Dumb Question......If the PCM has to be sent back for a reflash, Does QC vs RC matter? I know the RC is manual and the QC is auto but what's the diff beyond that?

SilvrSRT10 said:
Dumb Question......If the PCM has to be sent back for a reflash, Does QC vs RC matter? I know the RC is manual and the QC is auto but what's the diff beyond that?

I thought the QC and RC had different PCMs? :dontknow:

Black1 said:
I thought the QC and RC had different PCMs? :dontknow:

I think they do. The QC PCM has to be able to control the tranny (shift points, etc). I don't think you can cross PCM's between QC's and RC's.

there is a difference for a 2004 rc, 2005 rc ~2005 qc and a 2006 qc. there are 3-4 possible ecm part numbers.

DrPierceMD said:
Great,

You mailbox is full. Let me know when I can send another PM.

Go for it brotha!

Boomer is right all of em have different ecms, so make sure your truck is an 05 Quad Cab.

I just did the same thing with OCBOB. Bought his PCM, sent it to DC for $200 and installed it yesturday... Oh damn!!! Now this thing is one fun truck, I can't stop laughing everytime it burns the tires going into second gear :rofl: . Can't wait for my exhaust to get here..... Hurry.... Need more Power....

Rob

Snnnnnnack

SnakeBite said:
I just did the same thing with OCBOB. Bought his PCM, sent it to DC for $200 and installed it yesturday... Oh damn!!! Now this thing is one fun truck, I can't stop laughing everytime it burns the tires going into second gear :rofl: . Can't wait for my exhaust to get here..... Hurry.... Need more Power....

Rob

That was the best Mod I ever did.....chirp......chirp.....:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back