FS: Exhaust Parts

The VR1 "snakebite" exhaust is the only thing left.

Mufflers, X pipe, and side cutout plates are what come with the exhaust kit.

Not to derail your thread but how far out are you from putting all the goodies in the motor? I am very anxious to see the #'s! This build has been prepping for years, I actually bought that set of heads 3.5 years ago (they were stock when I bought them). I then started to coordinate the build 1.5 years ago...

Not to derail your thread but how far out are you from putting all the goodies in the motor? I am very anxious to see the #'s! This build has been prepping for years, I actually bought that set of heads 3.5 years ago (they were stock when I bought them). I then started to coordinate the build 1.5 years ago...

It's getting there, still got a ways to go..

Bump for the exhaust though. Somebody throw an offer, its almost summertime, somebody needs these on their truck.

looking at the pics i get the mufflers and the X pipe but didnt see anything about side exit? is that an exhaust cut out?? I still want the end pipe to be at the bumper but am wanting electric cutouts as my fat a$$ cant scootch under the truck to open up the pipes at the track. yes, i almost weigh as much as my truck does..............

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back