FS/FT 2002 Lexus LX470 Pearl White $18K

Matt DOWURKSON is selling his 2006 Rc inferno red 10 for 24.5 I believe. 50k miles. You can PM me and Iill give you his number if your interested

I thought you were keeping it?

I changed my mind. I do that a lot. I will regret letting it go but I have come to the realization that I want to go fast and there are a whole bunch of better platforms for me to do so with.

I changed my mind. I do that a lot. I will regret letting it go but I have come to the realization that I want to go fast and there are a whole bunch of better platforms for me to do so with.

So you are saying I shouldn't buy one bc it's slow:confused:

So you are saying I shouldn't buy one bc it's slow:confused:

I'm saying you shouldn't buy one if you want to run 10s or faster unless you find Dom's checkbook laying on the ground.

I doubt I'll ever go to a track. Maybe a road course, we also need a "shop truck" for our new shop, I gotta represent with some American muscle, everyone else has an M3 :banghead: How would I do against an E46 M3 on a road course or just on the street in general?

I doubt I'll ever go to a track. Maybe a road course, we also need a "shop truck" for our new shop, I gotta represent with some American muscle, everyone else has an M3 :banghead: How would I do against an E46 M3 on a road course or just on the street in general?

You may need to do some suspension work but it really comes down to the driver. E46 M3 in stock form is a straight line joke. I've destroyed many of them with my trucks and GTO.

Buy mine before I change my mind again. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back