FS/FT 2002 Lexus LX470 Pearl White $18K

GLWS. The only SUV I would trade the 10 for is a Jeep SRT or a Porsche Cayanne Turbo. If my family got too big I would get a 10 QC and if money got tight because of gas the kids could eat Ramen noodles a few nights a week. :)

Yeah I hear ya bro! I was just curious! Once you get a SRT-10 you'll never want to go without! Hope you sell it and get one for sure!

GLWS. The only SUV I would trade the 10 for is a Jeep SRT or a Porsche Cayanne Turbo. If my family got too big I would get a 10 QC and if money got tight because of gas the kids could eat Ramen noodles a few nights a week. :)

I used to have a SRT-8 jeep and loved it!! It would def surprise people that wanted to run!

kids don't need that much food anyways. feed them less so they grow less and you save money all around.

kids don't need that much food anyways. feed them less so they grow less and you save money all around.

anuqagub.jpg

How about the 470 plus a 450? if they are all under 100k you would have 3 timing belts to replace though that's $1800 a pop

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back