fs ground effects

countryboyqball

Reaction score
not sure if itll work for you all or if you all would be interested but i wanna sell my ground effects from my 05 daytona
front, rear, and side lips
any offers

if need be can check me out from dodgetalk.com or ebay i can give you my name if you pm me

Attachments

• IMG_0009_1.JPG
    IMG_0009_1.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,214
  • IMG_0010_1.JPG
    IMG_0010_1.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 354
  • IMG_0026_1.JPG
    IMG_0026_1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 250
uhmmm kinda the wrong place to be asking, but then again, not really because my roomate would be willing to snatch it from ya if you'd give her a good deal. She's got a HEMI too.

Hope you don't mind,I posted this over on DTW !!!:rock:

Azmal said:
uhmmm kinda the wrong place to be asking, but then again, not really because my roomate would be willing to snatch it from ya if you'd give her a good deal. She's got a HEMI too.

what kind of a deal would she be wanting haha
we could probably work out something
i always like posted everywhere because you never know who might have one might have a viper, srt10 and a hemi lol

I'm rather curious as to why you have a daytona that you're converting to a regular 1500. But anyway, if your looking to make up some cost by selling them then my friend probly isn't your best bet, but if you're feeling generous... that sort of thing.. just thought I'd throw it out there.

Azmal said:
I'm rather curious as to why you have a daytona that you're converting to a regular 1500. But anyway, if your looking to make up some cost by selling them then my friend probly isn't your best bet, but if you're feeling generous... that sort of thing.. just thought I'd throw it out there.

Ditto

i bought the truck because it had the srt10 hood and it was orange thats why i wanted it
i didnt care if it was a daytona or not i wanted this or the gtx haha

what kind of price is she looking to give me i mean im not going to give it away for sure

I haven't asked her but I'd imagine about half of what they're worth lol cuz she's not really -looking- for them or anything, like I said, just throwing it out there incase you were just wanting to get rid of em.

well i asked a guy that just bought a set and he paid 1100 bucks +shipping so if she gives me half that i can do it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back