FS:Hornblasters Train Horn Kit

Hamrhead

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased this kit last year with intentions of putting it on my car. Only got as far as mounting the horns on a sheet of aluminum. It's been sitting in the box since - dry and clean. Basically new.

Everything that came in the kit is there - including instructions. I can get more pics if need be.

Paid $500+. Offers?

E-mail at [email protected] if interested, as I don't check here everyday.

Attachments

• Train Horns 13433%.JPG
    Train Horns 13433%.JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Train Horns 00133%.JPG
    Train Horns 00133%.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 618
  • Train Horns 008.jpg
    Train Horns 008.jpg
    1,007 KB · Views: 632
What size tank?

What psi is the cutoff at?

They are fun kits! Especially if you live near a train track. lol

Bone said:
What size tank?

What psi is the cutoff at?
I went and dug out my receipt so that I get all the info correct.

First off, in my original post - I lied.:D It only cost me $466.86. (Really thought it was $500+, but the receipt doesn't lie)

Here's the kit I bought:
Jr. Conductors Special 145psi Train Horn Kit - Item Code HK-S4-V228

Shocker Horns w/ 2 gallon Combination Unit (20005)

I purchased the Aluminum plate to mount the horns on(which I did), along with running the air lines from the horns to the central air block thingy. I'll pack them up as they are in the picture and the buyer can do what they want with the aluminum plate. (Might take two boxes to ship - not sure right now?)

I had plans of mounting the horns under the rear of my car, which is why I mounted them the way I did. Obviously in the truck you have many more places to mount them.

they are not the real train horns. i got those, paid $900.
the difference is about 400%. when i hooked mine up to the compressor with shooting protection on it almost stopped my heart when i blew it. i don't mean shock, i mean it made me ill.

i might be interested in JUST the compressor if you would sell it alone.

scoobert said:
they are not the real train horns. i got those, paid $900.
the difference is about 400%. when i hooked mine up to the compressor with shooting protection on it almost stopped my heart when i blew it. i don't mean shock, i mean it made me ill.

i might be interested in JUST the compressor if you would sell it alone.

Besides novelty, tell me what the point would be having REAL train horns on your vehicle...?

RedSrt007 said:
Besides novelty, tell me what the point would be having REAL train horns on your vehicle...?

Freaking make people jump to the moon when you blow that thing. Some dumbAzz driving in front of you driving 20 in a 35, blow that thing and watch em jump, its great!!! They are like 700% louder than a police siren. I would never put them on my own car though, but they are cool.

RedSrt007 said:

Just a little wake up call for those who need it !!! :D :D

RedSrt007 said:

i think he is asking the diff between these horns and the REAL train horns scoobert is talking about ,,,,

:dontknow:

Last edited:
RedSrt007 said:

if i had it on my work car i could clear out a highway! and yes LLL(left lane lovers) would get their comeuppins

i had a neighbor say he thought they installed train tracks in his back yard when i blew it. that was 1/4 mile away. i would love to hook it up to my phone ringer and see how far away i can hear it....

800px-AstroHonker.jpg

RedSrt007 said:

I have a friend who has the real train horns installed under his PT CRuiser, on a trip to Modesto one year, we were all driving along when an 18 wheeler started to change lanes on him. Joseph is wheel chair bound and drives with hand controls. Here come this 18 wheeler about to run him over when he reaches down, hits his train horn and scares the crap out of this 18 wheel driver. He went back into his lane and we all waved as we blew by him.

Wife has a fire truck stutter horn installed under her PT CRuiser, works very well in traffic when some dumbass tries to run you off the road.

ccfeyh said:
I have a friend who has the real train horns installed under his PT CRuiser, on a trip to Modesto one year, we were all driving along when an 18 wheeler started to change lanes on him. Joseph is wheel chair bound and drives with hand controls. Here come this 18 wheeler about to run him over when he reaches down, hits his train horn and scares the crap out of this 18 wheel driver. He went back into his lane and we all waved as we blew by him.

Wife has a fire truck stutter horn installed under her PT CRuiser, works very well in traffic when some dumbass tries to run you off the road.

are you a member of the PTloser fan club or something?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back