Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oil Cap, Dipstick Cap, and Trailer Hitch Plug
$125 shipped

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 212
dibs doesn't mean much to this guy, he will sell it out from under you if you don't pay him immediately

Listen clown, I been on this forum way longer than you, and do you know how many times I waited around for payment, and never got it! Those days are over my friend.

Listen clown, I been on this forum way longer than you, and do you know how many times I waited around for payment, and never got it! Those days are over my friend.

black-people-reaction-to-magic.gif

If you think being around longer gives you the right to sell it before I responded, which might I add was 12 hours as in overnight, good for you. I sent you the payment first thing the next morning and you refunded it and didn't even have the decency to contact me and let me know. I wouldn't buy a damn thing from you even if the price was right. Hurry up and sell your shit then go away for the betterment of the community. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YaaZZN9VYs&t=25]George Goes Out On A High Note - YouTube[/ame]

Wait, you're leaving? We were just starting to get along.

i ask this guy a question on another item he was selling, and another person commented after me (with their first post) with a phone #. What do u know, the next post was Sold! I know I'm new here too, but damn at least gimme an answer before u skip over me.

Yeah I replied with my number and never heard anything from hi
I didn't buy the tuner he was selling

Starting to look like a trend......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back