FS, my 98 Eldorado

lbstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After much deleberation, I've decided that I need something a bit bigger. Gonna probably upgrade to a 4 door Caddy. I'm 6'1 and over 300 lbs so when I'm driving, no one can fit behind me so the car is basically a 3 seater. I already have my truck so I'm looking for a larger vehicle for road trips that can acomidate 4 people in comfort. I hate to see my Eldorado go but after a bit of thinking, I believe this is the best route!!

My Eldorado is a 1998 with 76000 miles. The car is gold and has the chrome Caddy wheels, new Goodyear Affinity tires (upgraded to the 235 size), leather interior and a black simulated convertable top in perfect condition. The paint is flawless! I just replaced the plugs and the plug wires with the OEM originals ($100 just for the plugs) and and had the radiator replaced. The car is meticulously maintained. The interior is very clean and all the windows tinted with premium 20% tint. I want $7,500 for the car. Check out the pictures and ask any questions. I will add more info if I can think of anything to add! Right now I'm just putting the car up on here and a Caddy forum. I'm in no rush to sell the Caddy as it a great car. If it sells, great, if not, I'm stuck with a great car. Maybe I'll buy a third!!

Last edited:
I'll post anther pic in here after I get outta work!

Last edited:
lbstone said:
Another picture

36043d1191000250-tinted-eldorado-post-082007_12151.jpg
Weird, I don't see any pics. Maybe that forum won't let you link to their pictures.

Purchased the Caddy's replacement, an 08 Accord Coupe. Will take $5800 firm, for the Caddy, $1,800 less the I purchased th car for in October of 07 plus the fresh tuneup, tires new in October and the new ignition, radiator, front pads and rotors and rear pads that I installed (I have the receipts). The car's listed in the local paper here and will be on Auto Trader later on today. Feel free to ask any questions, cars been very well maintained!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back