** FS: Palm M515 Brand New in box....

Craig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brand NEW just forgot i bought it and has been sitting in my closet!

16 MB RAM, 4 MB ROM, MC68VZ328, Touch-screen, stylus, Lithium polymer, 4.9 oz

A stylish marriage of form and function, the Palm m515 handheld is perfect for today's tech-savvy professional. Whether you're managing contracts or your calendar, composing email or a Word-compatible doc, you'll get brilliant color, simplicity and sophistication in one ultra-slim design. A new, brighter color display offers outstanding readability with more than 65,000 colors and an adjustable backlight for maximum viewing control. With 16 MB of internal memory, you can store hefty applications, PowerPoint presentations and even video clips with room to spare. Bonus software lets you view Word, Excel and PowerPoint files right on your handheld, send email, read eBooks, view video clips and photos, browse Web content offline and more. Plug in stamp-sized MultiMediaCard and SD expansion cards to instantly add software applications, additional memory, backup capabilities, eBooks, large databases and more without taking up built-in memory space. Or, use the Palm Universal Connector to add I-didn't-know-you-could-do-that peripherals such as a wireless LAN module, a GPS receiver or a portable keyboard

m5152.jpg

$125 or B/O

I think I have a brand new Atari 2600 laying around. Comes with game combat.

HAHA!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back