FS roe racing tb

FaSt-RAM-716

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im selling my roe tb its been on the truck for 1000 miles, i bought it brand new from roe racing looking to get 200 shipped:rock:

also have stock manifolds for sale make offer

Last edited:
GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
wouldnt wanna trade would you, I have a x-metal TB I dislike, you have a roe you dislike? maybe?

i liked it it nice look for the motor it gave better throttle response

FaSt-RAM-716 said:
im selling my roe tb its been on the truck for 1000 miles, i bought it brand new from roe racing looking to get 200 shipped:rock:
are you selling the roe kit with the TB you installed it into or just the kit ?

if selling whole, are you looking to trade for a stock TB ?

moparracing said:
are you selling the roe kit with the TB you installed it into or just the kit ?

if selling whole, are you looking to trade for a stock TB ?

i have the stock tb but wut kind of trade would you do if you trade me stock tb full kit for my roe tb full kit?

How much are you asking for the stock manifolds including shipping to 37037? I assume you are talking about the exhaust.

FaSt-RAM-716 said:
i have the stock tb but wut kind of trade would you do if you trade me stock tb full kit for my roe tb full kit?
honestly, i'd prefer to buy it from you as a complete roe TB & keep my stock one - in case i don't like it. :(

tb.jpg

i still have it together if some one wants to trade me there stock plus cash i would sell come complete

I'd be game, but I wouldn't be able to complete transaction until March. The joy of being stuck in Iraq.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back