FS: Roe Racing Triple Pass Aluminum Radiator for 04-06 Ram SRT-10's

Mighty1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my Roe Racing aluminum triple pass radiator. It was only in my truck for 3 months. Still in perfect condition. Reason for selling is I am selling my truck so I put the stock radiator back in. This radiator is awesome if you live somewhere HOT and is really a work of metal art. It sells new for $977.

$800 + shipping from 33176.

Attachments

• rad1.jpg
    rad1.jpg
    647.6 KB · Views: 573
  • rad2.jpg
    rad2.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 415
I'll get back to you. I need to call JMB tomorrow and ask him a few questions on something we're working on and then I will get your number, or you can PM it to me and I'll fill you in on our project. Jerry

Talked with JMB and we feel this radiator will be heavier than stock, so I will pass. Thanks.

Didn't you want a ridiculously low price for the nitrous stuff too?

Yes he did, like $300 only needs a feed line and bottle. Something like that, too bad I just sold all 3 of my bottles.

Yep, just nitrous kit just needs bottle, bottle bracket and jets for whatever they want to spray. May put the nitrous on craigslist since it can go on anything.

Price drop on the radiator to $700 + shipping. I still have the original box it was shipped to me in brand new.

sweet deal:rock::rock::rock:

Who built your dedicated belt system for your Paxton??

A friend of mine came up with it for me and built it. Worked out pretty well since I was able to get a larger pulley on the blower to stop belt slippage and still almost max out the impeller speed. Not cheep though considering I had like $800 just in the crank pulley. Big chunks of aluminum are not cheap.

A friend of mine came up with it for me and built it. Worked out pretty well since I was able to get a larger pulley on the blower to stop belt slippage and still almost max out the impeller speed. Not cheep though considering I had like $800 just in the crank pulley. Big chunks of aluminum are not cheap.

Ok, how much would it cost or would he be willing to build another kit?

He doesn't have the measurements any more and my truck is sold. That was the only thing left with the pieces to copy. I'm sorry man.

Here are some shots of the drive.

Attachments

• DSCN0657.jpg
    DSCN0657.jpg
    676.9 KB · Views: 343
  • DSCN1455.jpg
    DSCN1455.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 160
  • DSCN1478.jpg
    DSCN1478.jpg
    605.1 KB · Views: 92
  • DSCN1479.jpg