FS- SCT Tuner $320 Shipped OBO

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my SCT Tuner that I bought from a member here. Im gonna go another way and wont need this. It has an available slot for another VIN (its unlocked). It currently has some tunes for a nitrous setup on it. It is for a RC truck. $320 shipped to your door. Price is OBO of course.

Last edited:
what would it take(and how much) to get a performance tune for 93 octane from torrie? how would i enter the tune,is there a usb cord to connect to a lap-top and torrie send a tune by e-mail? not sure how all this works:D

Yes there is software u can download from sct's site to connect it via usb. You would have to ask torrie a cost for him to send you a tune. Shouldn't be bad at all

He should be able to send you a tune via email. Or sean roe may be able to. Either one are good tuners. I love the SCT but i juss don't need it now....

Whoevers interested shoot me an offer. I don't need it and would rather it go to a fellow member here

i can get a new one with tunes from torrie for 399.00;) also i won't be able to sell the unit later on if i use the last VIN slot right?

I believe there are two left. I got this one from Tooloe and I believe that he was the only owner. I never used it either. Like I said if someone wants it shoot me an offer and well make a deal.

$275 shipped ..... someone take this thing off my hands. Lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back