FS: Silver 04 Ram SRT-10

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-- Priced Reduced --

The time has come for me to sell the truck :eek: . I recently purchased my first home and could use the extra cash. It’s an 04 but fixed to 05 specs :p (centerforce clutch and 4.56 gears). It has 5400 miles, kept in heated garage, there is no road rash on any of the wheels and the body is in perfect shape. I have the title and the factory warranty is still good to 05/04/07. You can see the list of mods in my sig. On the forums I am asking $29500, and I have it on autotrader too. If there are any questions my email is [email protected]

I don’t plan to leave the forum any time soon. I still want to help when I can and I will always be willing to run any VIN number (GM or Chrysler). ;)

Last edited:
Hate to see you sell her David, you have been a huge souce of expertise for us. When you do please still come by and chime in bro.

Congrats on buying your house. I know when I bought mine I was a brokedick for a year!

patrick

Sad to hear you gotta let her go - but congrats on the home!! :D :D

Next time, you can get a red one :p :D ;)

Congratulations on your house.
That's great.

Hot Rods, cars, and trucks come and go but a house is is an inverstment in your familys future.

I am so glad to hear that you are going to stay with us on the Forum. Your presence here is great asset to us all. Not just for your ability to run Vin #'s, but for who you are.

Stingray said:
The time has come for me to sell the truck :eek: . I recently purchased my first home and could use the extra cash. It’s an 04 but fixed to 05 specs :p (centerforce clutch and 4.56 gears). It has 5400 miles, kept in heated garage, there is no road rash on any of the wheels and the body is in perfect shape. I have the title and the factory warranty is still good to 05/04/07. You can see the list of mods in my sig and some pics here. On the forums I am asking $32k, and I have it on autotrader for more. If there are any questions my email is [email protected]

I don’t plan to leave the forum any time soon. I still want to help when I can and I will always be willing to run any VIN number (GM or Chrysler). ;)

Stingray,

Congrats on the new house, and good luck on the sale of the truck...she's a great looking ride. Glad to hear you will still keep in touch here.

Thanks everyone :)

I can't leave the forum anyway, it's to entertaining around here. There aren't any other forums that are as fun as this one :rock:

Dang David, that's an awesome looking ride you got there. The mods are simply clean. Another silver for me would make no sense tho. I wish you had a different color for that price.

Bummer, but at least someone will score a nice silver truck. :)
I like the mods on there too; simple, but efficient.
Where is that CAI from? I like it. A lot.

David- I sent you an email a little while ago about a VIN check on my new truck. I'd be happy to send again if that offer is still available. Please let me know. [email protected]
Thanks!

David,
I'm glad to hear you aren't leaving us. Congrats on the house, that's always fun. Maybe you can get another hot rod after you get settled in and the house fixed up and we can help you mod it...LOL!!!

Kevan said:
Bummer, but at least someone will score a nice silver truck. :)
I like the mods on there too; simple, but efficient.
Where is that CAI from? I like it. A lot.

David- I sent you an email a little while ago about a VIN check on my new truck. I'd be happy to send again if that offer is still available. Please let me know. [email protected]
Thanks!
The CAI is custom made. I used a S&B air filter and an aluminum elbow from here I think it was 4.5 inch diameter.

I also never got your email :( Try sending your info again ;)

Venom Power said:
Dang David, that's an awesome looking ride you got there. The mods are simply clean. Another silver for me would make no sense tho. I wish you had a different color for that price.

for a few grand more you can have mine, internals upgraded and a new flywheel/clutch/fluids, everything. Plus, its red!!

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
for a few grand more you can have mine, internals upgraded and a new flywheel/clutch/fluids, everything. Plus, its red!!
But red is the slower color :rofl:

Stingray said:
My truck is still for sale. I'm now asking $29500 OBO ;)
That's gettin to sound more like the price of "Silver"..... LOL!! ;) Red is the fastest you know :D :p

Good luck on your sale. I would try and keep her if you can :D

hey sting, i know letting the truck go isn't easy, thanks for the help on the forums and PLEASE don't be stranger!

Wifey said:
That's gettin to sound more like the price of "Silver"..... LOL!! ;) Red is the fastest you know :D :p

Good luck on your sale. I would try and keep her if you can :D
DOH! That's why it hasn't sold yet :( I am shaking a can of red spray paint right now...

Eric said:
right back at you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back