FS: South Florida Tonneau cover black 05 QC

tico915007

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For sale i have a factory original black tonneau cover with wing off a 2005 qc cover is in mint condition come with all hardware needed to install.

I am asking 2000.00 delivered anywhere within 100 miles of Miami, fl 33176 I really do not want to ship. Imitation ones sell for over 2600 with out shipping.

121.jpg

675675.jpg

5564.jpg

545.jpg

223.jpg
:rock: :rock:

Fell free to contact me at 305-793-7943 or my direct email is [email protected] i respond to my e-mails very quickly

Thanks, Robert

05 didn't come with a cover???? They just have the wing on the back I think. 06 came with a cover......

well I bought my car at the dealer victorville motors shipped it to Miami and I am pretty sure it has a cover. Its a hard top cover with a wing with a middle support for the cover

Hilgee said:
05 didn't come with a cover???? They just have the wing on the back I think. 06 came with a cover......
I think 04's did not have the option, 05's were an option, and 06's came standard. :dontknow:

I really want to buy it, do you really don`t ship (I pay you extra for the inconvience)?

Maybe you can sent it to someone who can ship it for you, I can pay that person for the labour.

or is it allready sold?

Last edited:
Hilgee said:

it was an option.Mine did not have one when I bought it.Put a retrax on it and love it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back