FS: stock fan

Mighty1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock fan off of 2005 SRT10. It was working perfect when I pulled it off to go electric. $225 OBO plus shipping

Attachments

• DSCN1548.jpg
    DSCN1548.jpg
    333.9 KB · Views: 111
  • DSCN1549.jpg
    DSCN1549.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 125
Looks new, how many miles on it? Thanks.

Truck had about 36k on it when I pulled the fan.

I sold the truck to an older guy in California.

Do u still have that fan for sale and if so will u send me pics? My name is zack and my number is 417-229-6902 u can text them to me if thats easier for you thanks so much

how much u want for it? i also need a radiator, ac condenser, tranny cooler, and a power steering cooler if u buy chance happen to know where some are all the help i can get is very greatly appreciated. i built an 02 ram out of a rolled over srt quad cab had it down about 6 months and it got stolen and totaled and im starting all over again :(

Yes I still have it for sale. The pics of it are in my first post. Are they not showing up for you? It includes all the hoses as well.

Last edited:
Would u take 225 shipped? I live in aurora mo and i can have you the money monday banks closed and i dont have a debit card anymore i can paypal or whatever just let me know man thanks alot

Sounds good. I will get some packing materials together at work monday and get it ready. Thanks!!

Would u take 175 for it plus shipping? Idk how much shipping would run to sw missouri but i need it for sure just let me know man thanks

Sorry my phone glitched i was trying to message some one else so u can disregard that last message about the 175 sorry again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back