FS: VEC III

Travis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
VEC III Tuning System-Black Box-comes with the tuning box and harness, you will need to buy a harness rebuild kit to install on your truck, not sure how much they go for, I'm thinking around $40-$50, and if you want to run multiple tunes you will need the cards from Roe Racing, they are only $2 a piece, whole kit new costs over $1500-selling for $250 shipped-shoot me a pm if interested

Attachments

• VEC.JPG
    VEC.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 148
The Roe site shows a different VEC option for 2005+ models and 2004 models. Is it the same for both? Sorry I've only seen the SCT tuner. The $2 tuner cards are custom configured? Will it work with a supercharger? Sorry for the b00n questions. :)

The Roe site shows a different VEC option for 2005+ models and 2004 models. Is it the same for both? Sorry I've only seen the SCT tuner. The $2 tuner cards are custom configured? Will it work with a supercharger? Sorry for the b00n questions. :)

i'm not sure why it shows a different option for the different years, i'm thinking it will work for any srt-10, the 05 and up option might be because the 05's came with knock sensors and maybe a couple other options that the 04's didn't have so i think as long as you have the most recent version, which this is, then it should work for any viper engine, and the $2 cards are blank when you buy them, you need a tuner that has the vec software so they can load a custom tune onto the cards, or just have it loaded straight into the vec if you don't plan to have multiple tunes, this is why this system is actually great for a supercharged engine, you can have cards with different tunes for if you want to run high and low boost for street and track setups

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back