FS: X-Metal Gen IV shifter/ SCT Tuner

LMSVPR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X-Metal Gen IV shifter with Jedi handle $150 SHIPPED to all 48 states ...outside of the states a bit xtra :) i got this from a member here a few months ago...

P1030374.jpg

P1030371.jpg

P1030373.jpg

P1030370.jpg

UNLOCKED SCT Tuner from Torrie $299 SHIPPED to all 48 states ...outside of the states a bit xtra :)
Not sure if my tunes will work with ur truck since my had some minor mods so ull have to check with him
P1030375.jpg

P1030378.jpg

Long story short...my truck is gone so this needs to go, I can prolly use that SCT for my new ride (see sig) but im going with a diablo cuz i have a tuner here in my town .

i might have more stuff to sell like those the stock front springs that will make a QC a bit lower and those stock mid pipes but i need to find them first lol .

PM or email me at [email protected]
thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Emails replied!!

BUMP

you're not going to beat me with a 300........ ;):D:aetsch:

Not this crap again :p:p but watch it Randy....i might give ya a run for ya money on tha VIPER :D:burnout::burnout::elefant::elefant::aetsch::aetsch:

you still have the shifter???? I dont understand the gen, will it fit a 04?

good one....... ;):D:D:D:D:aetsch:

:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

you still have the shifter???? I dont understand the gen, will it fit a 04?

yes!, i still have it. And it will fit an 04 no problem. About the gen, X-metal did a few different shifters, ie the handle, mine is the Jedi style and he did a few other designs ..thats what i think it is ..other might chime in and they will correct me if i am wrong.....

let me know

BUMP!!

X-Metal Shifter $130 shipped!!
SCT $280 shipped!!!

or shoot me some offers :elefant::elefant:

shifter's SOLD!!
Thanks VENOMOUS1 !!

SCT still available $280 shipped!!!!!!!!!!

ive been a bit busy, but SCT still for sale :D

250 SHIPPED!!!!!!

or shot me some offers :slug::marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back