FSTJACK found me

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian1nj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After getting pretty bored with a "previous" truck site I had given up on the whole board idea. Well, Jack called me today to check this out and it is nice to see a lot of old friends have already made the switch. So, now I am off to look for the elusive air dam and hood scoop grills to replace the ugly factory s**t. Nice to see you guys again.

italian1nj said:
After getting pretty bored with a "previous" truck site I had given up on the whole board idea. Well, Jack called me today to check this out and it is nice to see a lot of old friends have already made the switch. So, now I am off to look for the elusive air dam and hood scoop grills to replace the ugly factory s**t. Nice to see you guys again.

Welcome!!! :D This is a great place :rock:

This place ain't wrong. It can't be more righter... :y: Wait, that wasn't correct English:hmmmm2: . Okay in other words it's more gooder..:rock:

Venom Power said:
This place ain't wrong. It can't be more righter... :y: Wait, that wasn't correct English:hmmmm2: . Okay in other words it's more gooder..:rock:
That there is way more better :D

italian1nj said:

Glad your here...:)

Welcome aboard.:)

Jacks pretty good at tracking people down.;) :D I think he still works for the CIA or something.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

Silverback said:
Welcome aboard.:)

Jacks pretty good at tracking people down.;) :D I think he still works for the CIA or something.:eek: :rolleyes: :D

If you really knew the whole story you would be relegatated to another dimension.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back