Ft. Campbell Viper Trucks

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So far, I've seen a black RC and a silver QC on post. Anybody from here? If so, what the f**k are you doing driving around in the snow?

It snows 6-8 months a year here so you gotta get it out whenever you get a chance! Oh and it's a balmy -16 F this week.

Hell, I feel bad for all you guys, its only getting up to 71 degrees today.

Mark and I just had lunch with Brad. He was passing thru Chattanooga to see some old friends in Murphy NC. He is really a great Guy and has gotten to meet many of our members from all over the country. He is gonna deploy to Afganistan for 12 months around the 1st of March.

What up Brad good to see your settled in now! We have a new silver QC here on pot at Hunter now....gotta see if i can get up with him and if he's interested into real performance or not! Once he rides in my truck and has to go back to his i bet he'll want something!

Mark and I just had lunch with Brad. He was passing thru Chattanooga to see some old friends in Murphy NC. He is really a great Guy and has gotten to meet many of our members from all over the country. He is gonna deploy to Afganistan for 12 months around the 1st of March.

Great guy glad we had a chance to meet ya man.

It was great to meet you guys too:rock: and ya Jack... we're shippin out in about 2 weeks. We're gonna have a hellacious g2g in a year or so:D

Mark, I thought about it right after we left. Didn't I give you those rods and pistons out of my truck? How'd they work out for you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back