Fuel pressure Gauge fitting

mmmmtorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Recently installed a fuel pressure gauge along with my NX wet kit. It came with a fitting to use on the schrader valve off of the fuel reail. Anyway.....it leaks. :(

It looks like the non threaded portion of the schrader valve on the fuel rail is too long. I only get three turns of threads before it bottoms out inside the fitting.

I know, I know...no pics....phugger! :d

Anyway....what are folks here using to T off of the fuel rail for an electronic pic up for a fuel gauge ?

mmmmtorque said:
Recently installed a fuel pressure gauge along with my NX wet kit. It came with a fitting to use on the schrader valve off of the fuel reail. Anyway.....it leaks. :(

It looks like the non threaded portion of the schrader valve on the fuel rail is too long. I only get three turns of threads before it bottoms out inside the fitting.

I know, I know...no pics....phugger! :d

Anyway....what are folks here using to T off of the fuel rail for an electronic pic up for a fuel gauge ?

aftermarket fuel rails and braided fuel lines:D bite the bullet Charles do it:p

try takin the lil dealeo outtathe valve see if that helps, just remember to releave pressure first,lolololol

Why not use a standard fuel or NOS line and "T" off of it?

Bone said:
Why not use a standard fuel or NOS line and "T" off of it?

That is wat I am using, the standard 'T' coupler that came with the NoS kit. The braided lines I am using isnt the problem, its the thread depth of the T coupler.

Stinker said:
PM SENT BUD:D

Thanks!! that may do the trick :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back