"Fuel saver" [erformance module

If the you bought the truck in hopes that the sticker MPG was "just kidding"
your in for a treat ;) :D I've never heard of anything that gives you more
MPG without doing something your not supposed to do.. JMHO :)

Andrew

Sharpimage said:
If the you bought the truck in hopes that the sticker MPG was "just kidding"
your in for a treat ;) :D I've never heard of anything that gives you more
MPG without doing something your not supposed to do.. JMHO :)

Andrew
I'm not concerned with fuel mileage as it stands, but they "claim" 35 hp increase as well. But for $20, if it worked, who wouldn't want to save a few bucks at the pumps??

I'd say 35hp for $20 is too good to be true. And you know what they say about if it's too good to be true.

if ur gettin more hp than wut you paid for it.............:dontknow:

Back in college, we tested every mileage booster device available at the time in the mechanical engineering lab. We had very precise controlled equipment. We could not find a measureable difference in fuel economy or engine efficiency with any of the devices.

We did, however, discover that the number 1 way to increase you fuel mileage (without doing any mods) is to pump up your tires rock hard (60+ psi). The next biggest improvement was a fresh set of spark plugs. Any items beyond that (assumiung the motor didn't need any maintenance) would net less than 1% in mileage benefits.

So, buyer beware....

WOT said:
...We did, however, discover that the number 1 way to increase you fuel mileage (without doing any mods) is to pump up your tires rock hard (60+ psi). The next biggest improvement was a fresh set of spark plugs. Any items beyond that (assumiung the motor didn't need any maintenance) would net less than 1% in mileage benefits.

So, buyer beware....

Interesting.. Do you think that the increase in tire pressure reduced "sidewall ripple"
While driving thus becoming more efficient in transferring the work done
by the motor to the ground? :dontknow:

Andrew

Stinker said:
I hooker once said she would _____ me for $20

she lied, she gave me the clap:D

you get what you pay for bud;)

technically she did :D its called a bonus :mad:

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

And...if it produced the improvement it claims...we would be required to have it on all of our vehicles. Right?

It's only 20 bucks. Get it and let us know. But I think it's one of those things that says what it increases and it is only true on one specific car and they just slap it on to every know vehicle. But heck get it and see.

Thanks to all who replied. I suspected it would be too good to be true, but I am a new SRT owner and have no idea if any of you had tried it. I think I will save my $20 and put 1/3 tank of gas in it and continue to be satisfied with what it does now!:burnout:

Need for Speed said:
Thanks to all who replied. I suspected it would be too good to be true, but I am a new SRT owner and have no idea if any of you had tried it. I think I will save my $20 and put 1/3 tank of gas in it and continue to be satisfied with what it does now!:burnout:

You have chosen wisely............;)

Stinker said:

In a way she did f%&^ you.....F^*&'d you over:D

Yea the $20 item is a placebo affect= all in your mind;)

Stinker said:

Tony, do you have a phone number...it has been pretty slow around my house...

Prof said:
Tony, do you have a phone number...it has been pretty slow around my house...
Sooooo you ain't getting any either ????:marchmellow:

we see it all the time guys coming by here. they dont work best thing for fuel mileage is to drive slow

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back