Fuel tank

Wildcard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this truck but it's 300 mile range is a little to short. Has anyone swapped to the 34 gallon ram tank? I would figure that would get about 400 miles. It looks pretty strait forward, although its not listed for the 8.3.

Just keep several cans of fuel in the bed with hoses in them to the main tank. That'll fix it.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I love this truck but it's 300 mile range is a little to short. Has anyone swapped to the 34 gallon ram tank? I would figure that would get about 400 miles. It looks pretty strait forward, although its not listed for the 8.3.

2006 qc has a 34 gallon tank, not sure if they are interchangeable.

Do the 05 QC's have a bigger tank as well? My range is only 260 since I only avg 10mpg. RC tanks are 26 gallon right?

You can get a QC with either a 26 or 34 l. Was a option. The 34 will bolt right in place only thing you need is fuel tank and the front strap is different.

You could also use it in a Rc if you are will to remove the charcoal canister and such. Will take a little more work and could possibly just remount canister to still make it function properly

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back