Full B&B Exhaust, SCT, K&N #'s?

IslandWarrior

Reaction score
I'm new here, I just picked up a 05 SRT-10 stock and ordered the full B&B exhaust(long tube headers, no cats)with the SCT tuner, and K&N. I'm just wondering what kind of numbers ppl got out of these mods....somewhere in the range of 75 rwhp and 100 lb ft of torque?

A few tenths off the quarter time....any quicker 0-60?

Thanks in advance

Regular cab or quad?

You probably won't pick up THAT much power, but it'll feel and sound like a whole new beast.

yeah... sorry...

rc's generally pick up about 25-35hp and 35-45lb.ft. on average with long tubes, no cats, and an sct...you may lose 5hp by having high flow cats...

but your track times should improve drastically if you're consistent at the track...

Thanks for the welcome, and it's a regular cab.

Half the HP and TQ is that what your saying?

Hard to say... every motor is different. You could have 440rwhp stock... or 400:dontknow: Let us know what you make! Are you gonna have it on the dyno before the mods?

from stock to the mods in my sig, i picked up about a half a second from stock...on street tires...

my best run so far is 8.36 with all my mods on street tires with a 1.96 60' (and that's on a track that's about .15 slower than my home track...)

yeah... sorry...

rc's generally pick up about 25-35hp and 35-45lb.ft. on average with long tubes, no cats, and an sct...you may lose 5hp by having high flow cats...

but your track times should improve drastically if you're consistent at the track...

Really, I thought it was a bit more than that? What'd your truck put down?

........ and now???:D

well... a different dyno 2 hours away from my house on a disturbingly humid day, and the operator saying add 20hp it's a small drum dyno and the one i did the baseline was a large drum (or vice versa, i can't remember...

435.16/470.91 and that's a canned tune, not dyno tuned... so those numbers don't mean much to me... i need to go back to the original dyno i did the baseline on... that will be more true...

I'm not going to dyno it till after the mods, so I'll post what I get....thanks for the info though.

I'm patiently waiting for the parts in the mail.

Viperhauler, them numbers seem low for real! I was pissed at mine putting down 423/440 stock?:dontknow:

That same dyno I put down 441/498! Haha, sorry dan I just had to throw that in there!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back