FULL Brake Catalog! Finally! DBA, Stop Tech, Power Slot, Hawk!

Off topic sorta. I second on your website layout, it's great! I saw a t-shirt image fly by and was wondering if you could do it with a srt on it. The one that says "it's just a work truck" with a Silver Regular Cab would be nice :D

Off topic sorta. I second on your website layout, it's great! I saw a t-shirt image fly by and was wondering if you could do it with a srt on it. The one that says "it's just a work truck" with a Silver Regular Cab would be nice :D

Id love to!

Except for one hitch. I made two specific SRT10 variants for you all.....and I think like 6 of 64 have sold.

So Ive already got a bunch of money sitting here that ya'll dont like and the business cant afford any new designs at the moment.

Thats why Ive got these brakes up and some other stuff coming soon to try and raise some capital back to be able to afford to do other stuff.

Id love to!

Except for one hitch. I made two specific SRT10 variants for you all.....and I think like 6 of 64 have sold.

So Ive already got a bunch of money sitting here that ya'll dont like and the business cant afford any new designs at the moment.

Thats why Ive got these brakes up and some other stuff coming soon to try and raise some capital back to be able to afford to do other stuff.

I hear ya. If you would have posted this thread about a week ago I would have gotten front and rear pads and rotors. Just got em all from local parts store and installed a little over a week ago and I like yours much better for the cost difference. Can't go back but when these are shot I know where to go.

I have to agree with the others, the layout is very user friendly.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back