FULLY BUILT HTS TRANNY

Yellow venom

Boosted Venom
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would like to do a 6spd conversion, but I need to get rid of my fully built HTS tranny first, it's got everything done to it except billit shafts,which isn't really needed until your up into the 1000HP range, the tranny was built to take my engine which is built for 20psi boost & a 250HP shot of NOS, the tranny has been perfect,HD bearings, valve body,4-2 lever, aluminum bushings replaced the plastic ones, servo, GM solinoids, 727 stainless steel basket for the extra clutches, the best HD clutches and bands put in, torque convertor is the stock one that was cut open rebearinged and balanced, tranny gets checked every year and there's no wear in it, the oil still smells like new,clean and bright red,the the marks on the band adjustment haven't moved, my tranny guy is amazed on how well tranny is holding up, I'm sure there's a bunch more stuff done to it that I didn't mention, I would like to get $5k for it or a swap for a 6spd with peddles,console and shifter, make an offer if you think it's too high, there's several members in here that can verify this tranny works flawless, it has about 3500 miles on it too aprox.

Last edited:
Can I ask why? Do you still think the auto is holding the truck back? Or do you just want the manual for the fun? PM if you want

Personally, I think it's for the fact, and only my opinion, that the truck isn't as fun to drive as a manual. I know I'd do a manual conversion, if the wife would let me and if it was cheap enough.

Back