Funny ricer

fastestbrickonearth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was at a BBQ this past weekend and this young kid was there who drove a four door civic si. My brother asked how fast it was. He replied that it's not as fast as he thought it would be. Then went on to say it only has a cold air intake on it and he expects with good air it should be in the 12's In the 1/4 lol :dontknow:

Last edited:
So I was at a BBQ this past weekend and this young kid was there who drove a four door civic si. My brother asked how fast it was. He replied that it's not as fast as he thought it would be. Then went on to say it only has a cold air intake on it and he expects with good air it should be in the 12's lol :dontknow:

That sounds about right what does a 12 second 1/8 mile equal in the 1/4 high 16's:chain:

That sounds about right what does a 12 second 1/8 mile equal in the 1/4 high 16's:chain:

That doesn't work out. The dumb kid had to think 12's in the 1/4 mile because
a 12.00 in the 1/8th mile works out to be 18.70 in the 1/4 mile and I know that those newer Civic SI's run high 15's in the 1/4 stock. :chain:

That doesn't work out. The dumb kid had to think 12's in the 1/4 mile because
a 12.00 in the 1/8th mile works out to be 18.70 in the 1/4 mile and I know that those newer Civic SI's run high 15's in the 1/4 stock. :chain:

Just a joke....

So I was at a BBQ this past weekend and this young kid was there who drove a four door civic si. My brother asked how fast it was. He replied that it's not as fast as he thought it would be. Then went on to say it only has a cold air intake on it and he expects with good air it should be in the 12's lol :dontknow:

lol.... That's funny Ryan!
I had a kid come into the car wash about 6 months ago with a 4 cylinder, 140 horsepower, bone stock exhaust, 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier. He started talking about fast cars and street racing with me and then he asked me how fast that black Gen 2 Lightning was outside. I told him it will run in the high 11's, it has 600 horsepower. So I asked him what do you race? He says, that Cavalier right there! So with a strange look on my face I ask him, what's done to it? He says, A CAI, and a Chip. So I'm like well what's it run in the 1/4? He says low 12's......
So at this point I know he's full of ****, I then asked him what track he races at and he forgot the name of it but he street raced a guy who told him his car ran mid 12's and he beat him! lmfao
So I asked him how his car with 150 hp. is only gonna run 4 tenths slower than that Lightning with 600 hp. He didn't know! :dontknow: LMAO.... I just laugh!

Last edited:
lol.... That's funny Ryan!
I had a kid come into the car wash about 6 months ago with a 4 cylinder, 140 horsepower, bone stock exhaust, 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier. He started talking about fast cars and street racing with me and then he asked me how fast that black Gen 2 Lightning was outside. I told him it will run in the high 11's, it has 600 horsepower. So I asked him what do you race? He says, that Cavalier right there! So with a strange look on my face I ask him, what's done to it? He says, A CAI, and a Chip. So I'm like well what's it run in the 1/4? He says low 12's......
So at this point I know he's full of ****, I then asked him what track he races at and he forgot the name of it but he street raced a guy who told him his car ran mid 12's and he beat him! lmfao
So I asked him how his car with 150 hp. is only gonna run 4 tenths slower than that Lightning with 600 hp. He didn't know! :dontknow: LMAO.... I just laugh!

Do ppl not think b4 they speak... id rather keep my mouth shut b4 I flap my gums and sound like a dumb@$$... at least say I don't know.

some people just dont have a clue.

In their mind it's fast, but thats to them.

My friend has a civic hatch dyno 400WHP through full exhaust, run's low 10's all day.

I mean take a GTI do the K04 upgrade and you will spank audi r8's all day long. some people just talk because they think people will think they are cool.

I mean don't get me wrong when I had the truck, I was beat by many tuner cars. it's just hard to compete against cars which weigh 2500 pounds less with 350-400 HP.

But win or lose I had fun.

I have the one of each. Stock ram srt10 and a '99 vw gti vr6....turbo. 575@front wheels running standalone ecu with all the goodies :) Low 11's in the vdub on the initial shakedown runs, but lower boost in 1st and 2nd gear (boost by gear) Only made a few passes......haven't had anytime at all this year to go again. Have a set of cams to go in it yet when I get time. The wife doesn't like that we have 4 vehicles and 2 sit in the garage alot.....wait until I start modding her VW CC :)

Last edited:
I have the one of each. Stock ram srt10 and a '99 vw gti vr6....turbo. 575@front wheels running standalone ecu with all the goodies :) Low 11's in the vdub on the initial shakedown runs, but lower boost in 1st and 2nd gear (boost by gear) Only made a few passes......haven't had anytime at all this year to go again. Have a set of cams to go in it yet when I get time. The wife doesn't like that we have 4 vehicles and 2 sit in the garage alot.....wait until I start modding her VW CC :)

what motor in the CC ? VR6 or the 2.0T

I bought a 2013 CC sport/led 2.0T

I am getting ready to get the stage 1 or 2 APR tune, intake and BB downpipe.

if i didnt have so many beers in me, i would have took that little **** stain in the shop and took him for a ride in something that would have blown his ears back!!! stupid young ricers my diesel towing my race truck would give him a run in his SI!!!

if i didnt have so many beers in me, i would have took that little **** stain in the shop and took him for a ride in something that would have blown his ears back!!! stupid young ricers my diesel towing my race truck would give him a run in his SI!!!

His response would have most likely been, "since my car runs 12s this thing must run 8s" Then he would proceed to tell his ricer buddies that he went for a ride in an 8 sec. (insert vehicle you took him for a ride in) and it would become legend among ricers. I love ricers, they are fun to laugh at. :D

i even went as far to tell him that my good friend's son races his 2 door si! he took 2nd at honda day bracket racing at atco this year! header and full exhaust, cold air intake, and tune!! went
15.2's!!!

i even went as far to tell him that my good friend's son races his 2 door si! he took 2nd at honda day bracket racing at atco this year! header and full exhaust, cold air intake, and tune!! went
15.2's!!!

phucking rocketship! haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back