Funny story

Pretyflywiteguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went to wendy's tonight with my girlfriend. Conversation with the employee went as fallows:

Employee: "Hi, would you like to try a value meal?"
Me: "Sure, I'll have two (whatever the number is for a double cheeseburger meal)
Employee: "what to drink?"
Me: "two chocolate frosties, please."
Employee: "ok thats two number whatevers with two chocolate frosties.." *short pause* "what flavor frosties?"
Me: "vanilla"
Employee: "your total is *whatever*, please pull around"

I ended up getting chocolate... :dontknow:

Pretyflywiteguy said:
I went to wendy's tonight with my girlfriend. Conversation with the employee went as fallows:

Employee: "Hi, would you like to try a value meal?"
Me: "Sure, I'll have two (whatever the number is for a double cheeseburger meal)
Employee: "what to drink?"
Me: "two chocolate frosties, please."
Employee: "ok thats two number whatevers with two chocolate frosties.." *short pause* "what flavor frosties?"
Me: "vanilla"
Employee: "your total is *whatever*, please pull around"

I ended up getting chocolate... :dontknow:

Well, you do know that you need a liberal arts degree to work there. Maybe she failed macro-economics. :dontknow:

:D:D:D

It ain't rocket science!

Just like when Ford first started selling cars, "you can have any color you want as long as it's black"

You can have whatever flavor you want, just as long as it's chocolate.

Now when I go to any of these fast food joints, I just lower my expectations so that I don't get stupid with those employees:mad:

hahahahaahhah...you should have said I asked for strawberry!!!

I used to work a drive through for Jack in the Box......It was the most fun at a job I ever had to be honest...I worked the Graveyard shift...Got held up 3 times....Damn I really miss that job :eek: I used to answer the speaker doing a myriad of impersonations as well...Bullwinkle always being my favorite....In fact one night on the phone bout 3 years ago....Timothy Di Pietro and I had fun doing some of these....Bet he don't remember that either :D My Bullwinkle Kicks Ass..........:marchmellow: Good times :congrats:

I try to be real nice to fast food employees. I used to work in those joints and you could not believe how many rude and stupid people are out there when you work with the public. One of my favorite things to do was to get on the intercom headset and talk trash to the drive thru window person while they were handing out there food. It was really fun to do it when hot chicks were at the window. I would ask the guy "How do those titties look." Stuff like that. Fun times.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back