Furious Fuchsia Dodge Challenger

Manic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two of the wildest and rarest 2010 Dodge Challenger models will be available for ordering in March: the 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T Classic and Challenger SRT8® Furious Fuchsia editions. With its Furious Fuchsia Pearl Coat exterior paint and new Pearl White leather performance seats, these limited-edition Dodge Challenger cars deliver unmistakable design, world-class handling, and powerful HEMI® V-8 engines in one of the most significant hues.

http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2010/02/furious-fuchsia-dodge-challengers-coming

............I'd first have to get me a white pimp hat with a grey feather in it, some white slacks held up a white belt or white suspenders, some shiny white shoes with a toothpick in my mouth, a pair of BlueBlockers on my face then call myself Huggy Bear and up my pedicures to 4 times a month before that ghey azz color grows on me. Seriously, I'd feel like one of Charlie's Angels.... Or like I were on some other 70's crime fighting television series.

I don't think it's all that bad. More of a purple than a pink, at least on my monitor. Don't know if I'd buy one, have to see one in person first.

Venom Power said:
............I'd first have to get me a white pimp hat with a grey feather in it, some white slacks held up a white belt or white suspenders, some shiny white shoes with a toothpick in my mouth, a pair of BlueBlockers on my face then call myself Huggy Bear and up my pedicures to 4 times a month before that ghey azz color grows on me. Seriously, I'd feel like one of Charlie's Angels.... Or like I were on some other 70's crime fighting television series.

Right up yer street, Ant.......:rock:

D

Psycho Mythic said:
My wife wants one SOOOOOO bad...
I'm looking for one for my GF, she wants one...not sure how i feel yet. If i can find an SRT model she may go for it. I'm just happy she wants a cool car, as she drives a Honda CR-V now.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back