Gained Big Today at the Dyno.

mosrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck dyno tuned by Joe of PBJ today and let me tell you folks he can work some magic with that laptop of his!! Went in today with a stock tune on my truck. Left with an outstanding increase of 50 rwtq, and 25 rwhp with Joe tuning my VEC 2. Just want to let everybody know Joe is a awesome guy and the trip was well worth the price of tuning!! I learned so much today and had a great time. Thanks Joe for the awesome service :rock: . I am now putting down 505 rwtq and 474 rwhp. Those are awesome I feel with the truck just having catless mids and exhaust. I suggest to all who want to "really" have there trucks or cars tuned for peak performance go to PBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a scanner so I could post my dyno graph. My torque curve is bad ass. It comes on strong off the bottom and is flat as a pancake all the way to peak tq at 4400 rpm, as well as the fuel air curve is perfect!!!

thanks again JOE :burnout:

mosrt10 said:
Got my truck dyno tuned by Joe of PBJ today and let me tell you folks he can work some magic with that laptop of his!! Went in today with a stock tune on my truck. Left with an outstanding increase of 50 rwtq, and 25 rwhp with Joe tuning my VEC 2. Just want to let everybody know Joe is a awesome guy and the trip was well worth the price of tuning!! I learned so much today and had a great time. Thanks Joe for the awesome service :rock: . I am now putting down 505 rwtq and 474 rwhp. Those are awesome I feel with the truck just having catless mids and exhaust. I suggest to all who want to "really" have there trucks or cars tuned for peak performance go to PBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had a scanner so I could post my dyno graph. My torque curve is bad ass. It comes on strong off the bottom and is flat as a pancake all the way to peak tq at 4400 rpm, as well as the fuel air curve is perfect!!!

thanks again JOE :burnout:

What was the Temp and Humidity at the time??

temp was 95 degrees. Barametric preasure was 29.8 and humidity was 15%

Last edited:
While I was at Joes's shop having my truck dyno tuned he went ahead and set up a card for the VEC to work a JMB nitrous kit which I am excited about. So I just have to wait and pay a few bills off then I can get the nitrous installed.

Damn I wish these Super-Tuner Dudes were closer to me...:(

Congrats on the new numbers!!:rock:

Can ya Feel the new power?:D

Can ya Feel the new power?:D[/QUOTE]

yes I can feel it. it seems to pull really hard across the whole range now.

Last edited:
mosrt10 said:
temp was 95 degrees. Barametric preasure was 29.8 and humidity was 15%

15%...? We are not even that dry this time year here in desert Arizona. Great numbers btw....I'll be doing some tuning in the near future and hope I can get close to you.

Chuck B said:
15%...? We are not even that dry this time year here in desert Arizona. Great numbers btw....I'll be doing some tuning in the near future and hope I can get close to you.

those are the numbers from the graph, probably low because the readings are from inside his shop.

Help me out guys. Who is Joe and where is he at?:dontknow:
Sounds like I need to go see him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back