GARAGE SALE

WOLFRAM said:
Sorry, everyone.

I just got home from work. Starting on PM replies now.

I believe all the lights (except the led cargo) are gone.

If I didn't scare "wheredwhogo" off with my warped humor last night.

Thanks for having my back Denise, they ought to be glad they couldn't see me from the neck up, (that DOO could have scared "Gustav"

and that I put the sweats on.:bootyshake: :ahhhhh: :laugh:

naw...didnt scare me off......:D

does anyone know for sure if the exhaust will fit on my 06?? Seller dont think it will but I just want to check. i would love the exhaust;)

OK. I think I've sent a reply to everyone that is interested in everything other that the lights.
I strongly believe that "wheredwhogo" is buying items #1-3.
#4 is still available.

FYI, I get up at 4a.m. and usually get home around 7p.m..
So, as it says on the cover "DON'T PANIC". I will have an answer (of some sort) to you by 11p.m. Just grab your towel, hold on tight and remember - "The answer is 42".

The response so far has been overwhelming, and quite unexpected.
I thank you all, very much.

P.S. "HaulinAsp", clear your PM's.
"kyle's srt10":dontknow:

WOLFRAM said:
OK. I think I've sent a reply to everyone that is interested in everything other that the lights.
I strongly believe that "wheredwhogo" is buying items #1-3.
#4 is still available.

FYI, I get up at 4a.m. and usually get home around 7p.m..
So, as it says on the cover "DON'T PANIC". I will have an answer (of some sort) to you by 11p.m. Just grab your towel, hold on tight and remember - "The answer is 42".

The response so far has been overwhelming, and quite unexpected.
I thank you all, very much.

P.S. "HaulinAsp", clear your PM's.
"kyle's srt10":dontknow:

word....them muthas are mine!!!!

Wifey said:
You guys crack me up :D It's an advertising technique you see it in all the magazines ;)

BTW...Just what magazines are you subscribing to, & why haven't I seen you at any of the fund raisers?:D

thanks to wolfram for offering up those heads and tails and cargo lights...my 04 is black and im sure it will look stunning. i will get yall pics in january when im back home......

UPDATE #1

The Pics & Prices are for the "Buy" :D curious.

"OBO" is for the serious.

1.) Smoked Headlights - SOLD

2.) Smoked Taillights - SOLD

3.) Smoked Cargolight - SOLD

4.) Smoked LED Cargolight (New) - $75
DSC00289.jpg

Smoked lenses aren't legal here.:mad:

5.) Mopar/Borla catback (New) $500
140111.jpg

6.) X-Metal Gen4/JEDI shifter - $300
X-gen4Dominick572.jpg

7.) iPod Integration - $150

8.) U-Connect - $300

9.) 2 gauge pod for stearing colum - $25

10.) 3 gauge pod A-pillar (painted black) -$25

11.) 3 gauge pod for center cubbie - $25

12.) 4 gauge pod for above mirror - $25

13.) Mopar longtubes (ceramic coated) - $1500.

14.) 4 American Racing "Mojave" Dodge rims (8 lug 18x9.5") with bead lock rings -$1000
DSC00292a.jpg
DSC00292b.jpg

I'm not real sure about the next one, but the priority is the rebuild. So if someone "really" wants it, make an offer.

The Paxton:banghead:

Why?

Because this is just "SAD":(

DSC00284.jpg

If I have to go in this far, I'm not coming out until she's 100% on the inside.

FORGIN' AHEAD :rock:

P.S.
FaSt-RAM-716
Has a set of X-Metal shocks and I have an extra set of front springs & rear blocks for RC. Might make a kit for someone:dontknow:

hey wolf i forgot if i asked if the ipod hook up also comes with an auxilery plug too, on it or is it for just the ipod ,,,some come with both plugs ,,,also can i see a pic of the plugs if it has more than one

WOLFRAM said:
BTW...Just what magazines are you subscribing to, & why haven't I seen you at any of the fund raisers?:D
I don't get out much, but I see it especially in the sleazy rider type magazines :D

Ironhead said:
hey wolf i forgot if i asked if the ipod hook up also comes with an auxilery plug too, on it or is it for just the ipod ,,,some come with both plugs ,,,also can i see a pic of the plugs if it has more than one

Give me a minute, working on it.

Ironhead said:

This what your looking for?

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

yup i want it,,send me your paypal address ,,,not to sound cheap but is that the best price i can sqeeze out ya lol and does it include shipping to houston

Ironhead said:
yup i want it,,send me your paypal address ,,,not to sound cheap but is that the best price i can sqeeze out ya lol and does it include shipping to houston

What has Denise showed you the pics from the New Years party?:confused:

PM Sent.:D

Last edited:
lol hehehe ,,:)pm me with info i will pay up tonight ,,,my sqeeze bunny you lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back