Garage

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All you fuggars need to create and update your garage! The admins took the time and used the bandwidth to put it there, use it! There's only 50 of us on there, and half don't even have any info:dontknow: I think it'd be a useful tool for us all, especially for the newer members.

Let's see what you got!!!:burnout: :elefant: :D

Never saw it or new it was there :dontknow: ---I will look into it soon:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
All you fuggars need to create and update your garage! The admins took the time and used the bandwidth to put it there, use it! There's only 50 of us on there, and half don't even have any info:dontknow: I think it'd be a useful tool for us all, especially for the newer members.

Let's see what you got!!!:burnout: :elefant: :D
vbgarage.php

:aetsch:
:itsme:

dont see it....I probably have to have my red star dont I? ...I'll just go ahead and get it anyway!

ok maybe im stupid...how do i get my red star? I dont see it on the user cp page...

i just did it....no red star though :dontknow: .....Does it take awhile to come up?

LoveThisTruck said:
It wouldn't let me do it from a gov computer either;) I had to do it at home.

Hey Brad,I tried several times at home here to add pics and it wouldn't! Not sure what I'm doing wrong??:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
It wouldn't let me do it from a gov computer either;) I had to do it at home.

I'm on my personal...we jus tgot the Afghani's to run the net in our office so i bring my personal to work with me now :rock:

Yellow venom said:
Hey Brad,I tried several times at home here to add pics and it wouldn't! Not sure what I'm doing wrong??:dontknow:

Hmmm I'm not sure bro... Patrick???? A little help please:D

Troy's QC SRT said:
I'm on my personal...we jus tgot the Afghani's to run the net in our office so i bring my personal to work with me now :rock:

We were getting internet from the locals for a while too... then Sadiks' punk ass sold us out and started giving money to the insurgents. Once he got detained:D we just did with out the net.

LoveThisTruck said:
We were getting internet from the locals for a while too... then Sadiks' punk ass sold us out and started giving money to the insurgents. Once he got detained:D we just did with out the net.

Damn that sucks....well are guys here that run the net are Indian.....I would lose my mind if i didn't have the net! Shit I'm a TI.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back