Garages

All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Id never leave my house ever again. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

You see the silver F50? Talk about rare :)

Ya, those are pretty sweet, but i rather have a shop. My next project, coming soon to Norman (50 X 60)

4033553359_672e542962_o.jpg

bueller............... bueller................

It's almost done

Over the last six months or so I've been building my garage. It's almost done and is 2400 sq. ft. with a mancave, machine shop, hoist, among other things and all for my 10. I'll be posting pics soon. This has been a dream come true and now that I'm retired I'll be able to enjoy. That's the main reason I bought my 10 as a retirement toy and don't try to race it. I don't want to spend my retirement fixing broken engines. I just enjoy designing and building. The economic woes have put a few things on hold or delay but looking forward to moving in.

who ever said money cannot buy happiness must not know about the feeling of a mans dream garage..thanks for the post John

I can show this to my gf and not need to explain why i want a house with a 3 car garage with high ceilings:rock:

Bump...

Love the site John...

Lots of ideas...the turn table to position the cars was out of the box thinking!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back