Gary never learns

Begood said:
I'm real sorry to hear this. Hey Gary do you think it might be time to give up on riding (crashing:D ) dirt bikes?

Get well soon my friend.

Bill.
I think he is a Super Dave Osborn fan :D

Damn gary... you and these bikes!

Get better soon. Sounds like the arm was worse, hey maybe you're getting better at this! j/k buddy feel better

Joe

Prof said:
You have no idea!

Try 64...I used to have to get up on my hands and knees to turn over in bed in the morning...now I am just happy to open my eyes!

64 and the kickstand still keeps you from turning over. :dontknow: Damn. ;) :p :D

Hope ya heal up quick Gary!!

And maybe get yerself some training wheels?:p :D

Got a tad of info

Gary is actually hurtin worse now than in the beggining I guess the pain is starting to set in.

Now when he breaths he can feel the pops and cracks of the ribs and such.

Pretty much draggin ass, as he put it:D but as soon as he can will be back on the forum and thanks everyone for the support.

Damn Gary, didn't we go through this last year about this time? :confused:
Get well soon!!

mauiSRT/10 said:
He may be hurt, but I got my TB today!!!

Thanks dude...........hope your feeling better each day.

patrick

He hasnt been on the forum fellas at all, jsut to beat up , so I sent him a link to all your great responses via email.

It should really cheer him up:rock:

Thanks

thanks guys, i appreciate this, very much.
broken ribs absoulutley suck. i dont know much about my splean, but it hurts too! i collasped a lung, broke 2 ribs, fractured a few others, brusied a kidney and the splean. i love to be an overacheiver;) :burnout:
i have broke, arms, legs, and 3 collar bones. but the ribs..........cant breath without them hurting, i cant pick anything up, bend over, and or sleep.
i try to sleep but in a chair sitting up.

i havent felt much like doing anything, really hard to get motivated, probably from the lack of sleep, and that makes it harder to put up with the cracking and popping in my ribs. :nurse:

you are right, i am going to slow down a bit and start working out. i need to get back into shape the i used to be in. getting married having kids, oh and that age thing too, well it changes things.:p

fortunatly i got everyones TB's done and shipped before this happened, except for the few guys that havent put their real names next to their screen name on the Gb list.--once they do, i have theirs ready to ship also.
you dont realize how easy breathing is, until its hard to do!!
thanks for your posts here, that was a definite cheer up for me.:D :rock:
write now it really hurts just to type, so i will be back and forth as much as i can, hopefully next week gets better.

i didnt realize how much i love this place, until i was gone for a while.
you guys rock, and thanks:rock: :burnout:

I've been away for too long. Did he have his X-Metal shop GTG yet that he was talking about? Hope you get better Gary.. Three wheels MINIMUM dude.

Rest up Gary, and don't make this crashing a dirt bike thing an annual event.:D

Bill.

OK WE ALL NEED TO MEET HERE NEXT YEAR ON THIS SAME THREAD IN OCTOBER OF 2008 AND MAKE OUR BETS ON WHAT BODY PARTS GARY IS GOING TO BRUISE , BREAK, OR CUT:D

BRUISES HIGH BET $10

CUTS OR STITCHES $50

BROKEN BONES WILL GO FOR $100:nurse:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back