Gas lines and shortages...

Tooloe said:
nah man they are all here lol.. they haven't made it up the split yet :argh:
I know right, I cant wait till all these intrerstates get plugged up from site-seers

Drivin around today, most of the gas stations around here are at $3.55 for the cheap stuff. There were a few price gouging mother f**kers... highest i saw was $4.93!!! Pisses me off

supercar1of1 said:

The price is supposed to be set based on what it will cost the station to replace the fuel that is currently in their tanks now.

The stations are supposed to adjust the price accordingly.

Yep, I'll drink to that but reality seems to take a different business approach. Price based on what -- how much can I screw the payer out of... ? I live in North VA, Prince William Co. Gas prices here average anywhere (normally) from $0.10 to $0.30 cheaper than Fairfax Co. or DC. for the cheapo stuff.

Today, around here the prices were still the same. Lines, non-existent, business normal as usual, except for the price hikes. Oh. wait, DC metro area, we are now getting a T-storm and heavy rain (really we are), raise the gas prices, better go out and fill up before prices creep up more -- I say it's all a bunch of BS.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back