Gas mileage?????

Viperdriver

Reaction score
I will be getting a viper tuck in October. What real world mileage can I except to get. I know the sticker say 9 miles per gallon. I currectly have the Hemi version and I get 13.5 combined. Thanks Gary

Baby it on the highway and there have been a couple who almost got 20mpg.

Ive never seen more then 16-18

Thanks

That what I thought. I almost bought the venom 1000 but my wife really freaked out. She was afraid it would get 4 mph so I backed off on it.

Viperdriver said:
ae there any major issues with the truck other than the MPH

Depends on RC or QC, and year. All have some issues but its a stable vehicle IMO.

Thanks

I appreciate the info. I just did not want to jump into shallow water head forst. I think I am still going to go for it. I may have to sleep in it. Thanks guys.

Yea real simple.....

6-7 mpg when having fun

10.5 city

13.2 highway

Never babied, just driven

and if it say Hennessy, I would be more worried about shop costs, than gas...

This truck is like any other performance vehicle. If you have to ask because it makes a difference when it comes to sevice costs, gas costs and insurance costs, it costs too much.....

Oh, and I hope you become a member of the RBC, you'll love every second

Cheers

Viperdriver said:
ae there any major issues with the truck other than the MPH
Has been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned and I drive the piss outta mine. Are you buying a quad cab or regular cab? The six speed gets much better milage than the auto.

Viperdriver said:
That what I thought. I almost bought the venom 1000 but my wife really freaked out. She was afraid it would get 4 mph so I backed off on it.

LOL if you bought the Venom 1000 you would get great gas mileage reason being it would always be on a trailer or in the shop getting fixed.. LOL gas mileage would be your last worry.. Seriously you would be lucky to get it out of the trailer from delivery and have it still running .. H products are shit.. several on this forum have had the Venom 1000 and the owner never even finished one tank of gas ..

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Were you going downhill? :D :D
haha no im hoping that with some new spark plugs/wires and a new tune it might do a little better oh and 6th seems to love 68mph thats how i got 19 i almost sh*t a brick

8 playin:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

11 or 12 city:rock: :rock: :rock:

16 to 18.5 highway:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

go for it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back