Gas Monkey / Motley Crew event

Yessir I have my tickets ;)
Just gotta hope they accept the Viper Truck

I submitted this pic in street attire and haven't heard that I haven't been accepted yet.lol

image.jpg

sounds like a hell of a GTG:rock::rock::rock:

That looks awesome. I still have a weeks vacation to burn, wonder if I can talk the wife into the trip!

So my wife is telling me to go! If I do go you have a place I can have my truck
detailed before the show to clean off the 1500+ miles worth of bugs right?

Lol of course. I'm about 120 miles south of Gas Monkey but I'm sure I'll need a detail too so we'll find a place close.

Hello,

Good news…we found out today that you are able to use your RAM truck to attend the event. Please let us know if you still wish to attend or would like a refund for the event.

Thank you,

Who else is going?

Go for it Texas, rep well

Hello,

Good news…we found out today that you are able to use your RAM truck to attend the event. Please let us know if you still wish to attend or would like a refund for the event.

Thank you,

Who else is going?

Great news! Hadn't received the message but have hounded everyone from SRT to the events company trying to make this happen. Looks like as a group and Jeff's Facebook posts to Folks we got attention!
Sweet!

Great news! Hadn't received the message but have hounded everyone from SRT to the events company trying to make this happen. Looks like as a group and Jeff's Facebook posts to Folks we got attention!
Sweet!

Email them again and make sure they tell you the same thing.
If so are you going for sure?

oh... and take your camera's......

Email them again and make sure they tell you the same thing.
If so are you going for sure?

Just talked to Ashley again. She says it's a go. The BS part is it's now open to ALL Dodges, not just SRT lineup. Ughh I thought we were special for a minute :(

That means they didn't get enough SRT guys to sign up so they need to open it to pack the house.

Just talked to Ashley again. She says it's a go. The BS part is it's now open to ALL Dodges, not just SRT lineup. Ughh I thought we were special for a minute :(

You are Special :D

I shouldn't say any more :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back