Gas Saver Fuel Module???

NoMoreVtec

Reaction score
Are these things legit? I knew what I was getting myself into when I bought the truck but with the gas prices creeping up I find myself driving the toy alot less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Performance-Chip-Dodge-Ram-1500-2005-SRT-10-Gas-Saver_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZ65Q3a12Q7c66Q3a2Q7c39Q3a1Q7c72Q3a317Q7c240Q3a1318Q7c301Q3a1Q7c293Q3a1Q7c294Q3a50QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em14QQhashZitem58813aabdfQQitemZ380125227999QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Sorry about the huge link... haven't coded in over 2 years:confused:

WOW, your going to get a tongue lashing....but to try to help you out, there is a site www.droptail.com that sells a "gas saver" for our trucks, actually the truck they put it on has been for sale on ebay for quite some time now. This is the only one I will direct you to, I dont know anyone who has actually purchased ANY fuel saver for our trucks.

Geez relax. I know I'm new and I do know how to use the search link above. Hahahaha! Just really really really bored... And as far as the droptail, did anyone post that JSC was selling their actual test vehicle with all the mods on eBay???

The fuel saving mode switch is located on the steering column! :p

Get a tune from DC Performance and you'll be much happier

I thought it was by the muffler bearings?!?! Just below the resoevoir for the blinker fluid, right???

:questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :questionmark: :hmmmm2: :afraid: :hahaha: :stupid: :shot: :thumpdown: :stupido2: :beerglass: :ciao:

I say buy it!:slug:

Roz-SRT said:
The fuel saving mode switch is located on the steering column! :p

There's another switch, just look down and to the right of the pedal lineup :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back