Gauge and/or other Misc. parts

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a nitrous pressure gauge and/or some line they'd sell? Or a nitrous window switch? Or bottle heater, or a bag of cash they don't want :dontknow:?
If so hit me up an well see what we can work out ;) I like makin dealz :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Anybody got a nitrous pressure gauge and/or some line they'd sell? Or a nitrous window switch? Or bottle heater, or a bag of cash they don't want :dontknow:?
If so hit me up an well see what we can work out ;) I like makin dealz :D

Cody , I have some nos line too I was ckin with my wife and I might have a gauge too , I'll let you know tomarrow if I do I'll send that as well

Can someone explaine what the heck a window switch is? :dontknow:

Activate and deactivate circuits at pre-programmed rpm windows with this MSD switch. It is especially useful for nitrous equipped engines, because the nitrous system can be shut down just before the engine's high rev limit.

The window switch includes a ground to activate a circuit, and handles up to 1.5 amps. Revs adjust with the same plug-in modules used on other MSD rev controls, and is compatible with stock inductive ignition or hi-po capacitive discharge controls.

VIPER said:
Cody , I have some nos line too I was ckin with my wife and I might have a gauge too , I'll let you know tomarrow if I do I'll send that as well
I will personally drive to NJ to shake your hand! :)

Thanks alot for everything man, I really appriciate it...

Wes, (my understanding) that you can set a certain rpm window in which your no2 will spray ex: it will spray from 3000-5900 when armed if set that way. I think you can also lock out gears, which means it won't spray in the gears you don't want it too, but I'm still learning so I'm sure someone will verify ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
I will personally drive to NJ to shake your hand! :)

Thanks alot for everything man, I really appriciate it...

Wes, (my understanding) that you can set a certain rpm window in which your no2 will spray ex: it will spray from 3000-5900 when armed if set that way. I think you can also lock out gears, which means it won't spray in the gears you don't want it too, but I'm still learning so I'm sure someone will verify ;)

all window switch wont do that ,,some just adjust rpm spray time more expensive ones will lock out gears ,,sprayin to 5900 will get you a kaboom ,,:aetsch:

The only nos line I have are 3 18" lines and the gauge is a fuel pressure gauge Sorry man

I'll post up some pics soon

Ironhead said:
all window switch wont do that ,,some just adjust rpm spray time more expensive ones will lock out gears ,,sprayin to 5900 will get you a kaboom ,,:aetsch:
I've banged the rv limiter 6k spraying befor! lol and shes still intact!:D

30229a1e.jpg

ed6005df.jpg

c9af0c19.jpg

5ef97b53.jpg

22f9a874.jpg

I'll get it all cleaned up and sent out this week

pass me one of those newports i need a smoke ,,I had to put out this morning:D

Thanks a million Chris, just make sure make it to PCB next year ;)
I'll call ya after I get everything, just text me your shipping cost and paypal :rock:

VIPER said:
30229a1e.jpg

ed6005df.jpg

c9af0c19.jpg

5ef97b53.jpg

22f9a874.jpg

I'll get it all cleaned up and sent out this week

I have a Bottle heater I bought from Patrick that I never installed. Haven't needed one yet either in the south. lol Pressure has always been spot on.

Bone said:
I have a Bottle heater I bought from Patrick that I never installed. Haven't needed one yet either in the south. lol Pressure has always been spot on.
I'm hoping for the same thing, damn sure stays hot enough around here...

Psycho Mythic said:
Thanks a million Chris, just make sure make it to PCB next year ;)
I'll call ya after I get everything, just text me your shipping cost and paypal :rock:

no problem .... I'll stop by my Buddys house tomarrow after work and see what he has

Clean this stuff up and send it out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back