gcsrt8

STANSRT10

Reaction score
anybody no where to find exterior or under hood goodies for the gcsrt8 like some after market srt emblems? bolt on go fast goodies?

Last edited:
STANSRT10 said:
anybody no where to find exterior or under hood goodies for the gcsrt8 like some after market srt emblems? bolt on go fast goodies?

Thats a great time for Bandimere, isn't it about 5000 feet above sea level?
What would that be corrected for altitude?:rock:

FATJACK said:
Thats a great time for Bandimere, isn't it about 5000 feet above sea level?
What would that be corrected for altitude?:rock:

Ya, we raced head to head last year at Bandimere (before I had my truck tuned at PBJ this year) and by the time I shifted to 2nd he was pulling away. Since then he's had a lot of mods done and more boost from his one of a kind (to us SRT guys) pro-charger (I think thats the company) supercharger.

Bandimeres altitude is 5600 feet or so, density altitudes are usually around 8000 feet, sometimes closer to 10K. I was a full second behind him when we ran last year.

So, subtract at least a second from his time, probably a little bit more for corrected elevation. His fastest time listed was before we ran together.

xmas wife kids shopping work im going crazy no time to get on here.best time so far has been 12.659 60ft 2.059 this wis the 2nd build 3rd motor hope it will be the last but this one is on the house he blew it at trk show last summer. he says this one will make it run in the10s i will be happy for just 11s and drive it on the street. but tired of waiting watching for another trk at right price. my 02 sebring and 89 s10 areto slow,and dont want to break wifes gcsrt8.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back