gen 0ne venom hood W/O vents

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a venom gen 1 hood for sale without vents ,,painted black ,,,for sale or trade ,,,hood needs work vent scoop is a tad off needs some leveling out ,,,was going to do it myself but work is busting my balls :mad:

dont want to ship this thing but if someone wants it shippedand pays for it shipping that is i can figure out a way

005-1.jpg

011.jpg

dont really need the cash but a decent trade will work ,,
one thing im looking for is a train horn setup that is loud as hell to piss my nabors off ,
a set of 4 tires LT265/75/17 for my 3/4 ton

or a zex nos setup maybe :dontknow:

tell me what you got lets horse trade ;)

DevilDawg3097

im Surpise that Matt is not all over this

DevilDawg3097 said:
No vents, I need vents:D You will to if your goin ROE or wrap your headers;)

no roe YET ;) but i already wrapped my mopar long tubes,,,let make a deal Matt;) my son lives in wonderlake ,,,he maybe coming down this summer ,,,may not cost anything to get it to ya either:rock:

Last edited:
or i would take 650 for it if i dont have to deal with shipping this albatros;)

I bet if you post this on dtalk you'll get rid of this hood quick.

I did my own vents, came out great an only cost me around $25 for everything to do them (including apoxy and fiberglass). I LOVE my hood and couldn't imagine my truck without it, this thing should be gone by now ;)

ooohhh, scratch that, the pics just loaded and I don't see vents :eek:

man i need this out of my garage ,,may have to go to ebay soon :mad: I will trade it for a train horn setup TOOT TOOT:rock:

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
man i need this out of my garage ,,may have to go to ebay soon :mad: I will trade it for a train horn setup TOOT TOOT:rock:
I told you not to order the damned thing without vents!!!:aetsch: :aetsch:

Still haven't painted my ventless Gen I:( Hope I don't have the same trouble you had:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Still haven't painted my ventless Gen I:( Hope I don't have the same trouble you had:dontknow:

you will. all the gen I hoods needed A LOT of work to get made right.

jontyre said:
you will. all the gen I hoods needed A LOT of work to get made right.

That's not quite true, mine needed about 4 hours of prep work to get painted. Now the first one I had, first one out of the crappy molds would have needed about 80 hours, but the first one out of the last molds was fine. What happened after mine I can't say, but mine was in good shape.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back