LowHangers

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll take $150 plus shipping.
gagy4eqy.jpg
deha8aqe.jpg
gedajaqa.jpg
upedyvuh.jpg

Is this something a caveman can put in???

Yes! Unscrew shift knob, remove three screws and connector for power outlet and center console is out. 8 or so screws for the boot in the floor and 4 bolts on the top of the transmission. I've done it so many times in pretty sure I could do it blindfolded, not kidding.

And just to be clear this is not the jtsvp gen 2 it is x metal.

Defiantly need some white tube socks to go with them sandals. Poor guy thought he is going to sell his shifter and he just gets mocked! Beware of the background in your pictures, lesson learned

Defiantly need some white tube socks to go with them sandals. Poor guy thought he is going to sell his shifter and he just gets mocked! Beware of the background in your pictures, lesson learned

& the shifter

Lol I'm not scared to show it! They aren't sandals they are flip flops dammit! Lol and whatever you do don't buy the boots they freaking suck! Georgia boot mud dawgs don't freakin but them!

I have the same Addidas sandals. I love them. How much for the plad pants? Those are bomb!

Man they are my favorite sleeping pants. Shit it take a lot for me to sell those lol

Hell yeah I am! Me and those pants have been through some thangs.

Lol I'm not scared to show it! They aren't sandals they are flip flops dammit! Lol and whatever you do don't buy the boots they freaking suck! Georgia boot mud dawgs don't freakin but them!

Crapola, I still call them THONGS and I get all these weird looks. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back