Gen I X-Metal

SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
Well it is about time I step up and upgrade the shifter.

Looking for a used X-Metal shifter. If someone is going to upgrade to the newest from Gary drop me a line.

Also who has the best pricing on the Fidanza Flywheel and Centerforce Clutch Kit?

Thanks Kevin

SHU-DOG said:
Well it is about time I step up and upgrade the shifter.

Looking for a used X-Metal shifter. If someone is going to upgrade to the newest from Gary drop me a line.

Also who has the best pricing on the Fidanza Flywheel and Centerforce Clutch Kit?

Thanks Kevin

Shu Dog,

I will sell you mine ass soon as the GenIV gets here!! Send me a PM if you are interested!!

Yo to the So Cal Bros

Hey Mike and Bob-how goes it.

Been a little busy the last couple months. Ended up spending WAY more than I wanted to get the biz going. I am actually opening next week with a grand opening(BBQ for friends, motorcycle guys and guys in my same shop area) later in August. But all said and done i scored big time. I ended up getting 2 paint booths(1 big and 1 portable) and 2400 sq/ft. Then the accompaning air compressor, guns, tanks, etc. So look forward to actually workin again.:burnout:

So have a request you guys might be able to fill. I NEED A PAINTER. I would ultimately want someone retired that would like to work say 4-6 hours a day. Custom stuff, and teaching. Not interested in gettin a full blown paint shop going.

Anyway been pretty low key. Hot August Nites start next week. Looking forward to doing some racing and buring up what's left of the clutch. The track sucks(worse than LACR) and actually has a slight incline and a high altitude. I gottah get my liscense for the Road Course soon. It is huge(4or5 miles).

Talk to you guys soon.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
Hey Mike and Bob-how goes it.

Been a little busy the last couple months. Ended up spending WAY more than I wanted to get the biz going. I am actually opening next week with a grand opening(BBQ for friends, motorcycle guys and guys in my same shop area) later in August. But all said and done i scored big time. I ended up getting 2 paint booths(1 big and 1 portable) and 2400 sq/ft. Then the accompaning air compressor, guns, tanks, etc. So look forward to actually workin again.:burnout:

So have a request you guys might be able to fill. I NEED A PAINTER. I would ultimately want someone retired that would like to work say 4-6 hours a day. Custom stuff, and teaching. Not interested in gettin a full blown paint shop going.

Anyway been pretty low key. Hot August Nites start next week. Looking forward to doing some racing and buring up what's left of the clutch. The track sucks(worse than LACR) and actually has a slight incline and a high altitude. I gottah get my liscense for the Road Course soon. It is huge(4or5 miles).

Talk to you guys soon.

SHU
hey man welcome back dude! i have the complete clutch, slave, with billet spacers, master cylinder, and billet flywheel. let me know & i can shoot it over to you.:burnout:

Hey Kev, I have a friend in Atlanta that is a killer painter! He has always talked about moving to Reno. What exactly are you looking for? What will you be painting? What kind of $$$ are we talking about? I'm not sure if he is still interested in moving to Reno, but I will check with him. He is the guy I was telling you about that I was supposed to be going up there with me at the end of the summer.
OC

Back