Gen II emblem mod

bergman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since you cant bend the emblem... i had to come up with another solution to get it look good.

Destroyed the orginal ram emblem, used it as a "mount frame" (pardon my english gramar ^^). Took the bottom of the original emblem to use it as a lip to cover up the space. I think it turned out good and I dont think anyone have done a similar mod?

168702-038c0fc6640a9985eaf69221db3b8a87_large.jpg

168702-d8f5b1c90439b67570107449308575dd_large.jpg

I were going to paint it flatblack to match the stripes first but I dint have enough paint left after the headlights... So i went with this Metallic red, I painted the brake plates with the same color a few months ago to get some contrasts.

Got a frame now to paint "VIPER" in the gen 3 font on the brake plates as well.

Love it!!!!!!!!!!! When I put the same one on my tailgate I put an extra layer of 3m to take up the slight curve and fill it in , worked like I planned, can't notice the slight curve now. Nice job!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you basically put a second layer under it to fill in the bend? so if you look at it side on can you see it popping up at all.?? can you take some pics kinda flush with the front of the hood from the side and looking up from the bottom?

Thanks

so you basically put a second layer under it to fill in the bend? so if you look at it side on can you see it popping up at all.?? can you take some pics kinda flush with the front of the hood from the side and looking up from the bottom?

Thanks

Sure, going to see if I have some more pics when i get home from work. Since I live in sweden we have different time zones :(

Just a question. I dont know what that mod cost you, but JMB and Tony make hood emblems with the bend in them. Here is a picture of mine from Tony. Fits flawless and you can pick your choice of colors.

:rock:Nice job either way!:rock:

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back