Gen IV X-Metal Shifter Test

Thanks Wifey and Quicksilver......Hey Quicksilver maybe sometime I could drive your supercharged monster!!!

Trainman that truly is some sweet shifting, I cannot even tell you how many times I've watched this video - VERY SMOOTH AND FAST :rock: :rock:

I'm sure it's ALL in the shifter right :rolleyes: sorry Boomer ;)

Thanks Wifey, you know when you were here last Sept. and I ran 12.64 against that White Ford Lightning, that was the stock Hurst shifter with a short handle....and I've been power shifting since the early 60's (class of 64!!) Tonight I'm going SRT-10 Lite (no bed cover or tailgate)...plus some new NGK Iridium plugs...Hope for cool air!!!

Trainman said:
Thanks Wifey, you know when you were here last Sept. and I ran 12.64 against that White Ford Lightning, that was the stock Hurst shifter with a short handle....and I've been power shifting since the early 60's (class of 64!!) Tonight I'm going SRT-10 Lite (no bed cover or tailgate)...plus some new NGK Iridium plugs...Hope for cool air!!!

No cool air around here!! 108 Heat Index! Hope you get some there!!:rock:

WOW Awesome job shifting...Maybe one day...Good job man...04 SRT 10

Used to be able to shift like that but not anymore...just smoke when I hit gears that hard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back