Gen1 Venom Hood

Silverbullet08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new Venom Hood for sale. I want to keep it but i had some stuff come up and need to sell or trade it. It needs a little work around the vents to sand it smooth and also to straighten the sides out. I will trade for a srt hood plus a little cash. please feel free to ask any questions
IMAG0096.jpg

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

how much cash are we talkin here. I'm from the arlington area but stationed in SA,TX right now.

Can't believe this hasn't sold yet:dontknow: There's nothing wrong with the Gen I hoods some of them just required more prep (which is normal for an aftermarket fiberglass hood)

thanks guys maybe some of you should post that in my thread on dt bc it already got trashed by some guy...

Westxsrt10 said:
Please school me..........So that fits a Gen 1 Viper car somehow?
?? No man, it fits any dodge ram srt-10, or regular ram 02-08, its just the first gen of the hood, theres a new one out ;)

Psycho Mythic said:
Trashed? How and what was said?

just one guy who said these needed a TON of work and then started offer ridiculous deal. one guy offered like 100 bucks...

i said from the first post that the hood needed work but thats understood with fiberglass hoods.

PM me the price you are thinking. I have seen them go on here for $500 or less used. The factory hood isn't too cheap itself. I hate the vents but I will prolly just fill them. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back